Lily Casura is available for speaking engagements on PTSD, suicide and veterans. Previous speaking opportunities have included:
- MilitaryCityUSA Radio. Sig Christenson, Military Reporter and Lily Casura, Journalist and Trauma Healing Advocate. May 17, 2014.
- Workshop on “From Combat to Campus: Successful Reintegration Strategies for Returning Veterans” at the University of Vermont, March 28, 2014;
- Vermont Public Radio segment on “Transitioning from the Battlefield to the Classroom.” March 27, 2014.
- Military Officers Association of America’s “Warrior-Family Symposium 2013” in Washington, D.C., September 12, 2013;
- Harvard University class reunion “Glimpses” segment — focus on a handful of alumni doing interesting things with their lives, October, 2012;
- Speech on integrative medicine and PTSD at a California Collaborative for Military and Their Families event, held at Moffett Field, Mountain View, CA, in summer 2010.